With the help of the Genoese staysail twist devices, it is possible not only to remove most of the sail panel in the shortest possible time, but, to some extent, also effectively reef it. By pulling on the reef seasons, on the forehead, you can change the position of the sail profile, into which the luff is folded.
Although the partially retracted foresail, due to the thick headstay bulbs and the shifted profile, does not provide as much thrust as a suitable sail with a small area, it is very convenient: as with sails with runners, no additional work is required in the bow of the yacht. ... Spin control is carried out from the cockpit.
1) bottom mount fork, ring shaft and adapter
2) halyard slider with folding shackle
3) a cable retention unit with a cable holder, an attachment point and a cable direction
4) cable block assembly with attachment point
5) lower attachment point with cable holder
6) cable drum with annular roller
7) halyard inserter and connecting piece
8) profile of the fore-stay with a connecting piece and a key
9) halyard slider with a collar of the upper end of the mast
News and articles
Greece is the land of legends, wine and the cradle of modern civilization. We figure out what you need to visit without fail during a cruise in Greece!Read more…
The Saona 47 is the newest sailing catamaran and complements the popular Fountaine Pajot line of cruising catamarans. The new model bears the name of a beautiful island located in the southeastern tip of the Dominican Republic. Decorated with white sandy beaches, swaying palm trees and abundant wildlife, Saona Island seems like the perfect background for the equally perfect Saona 47 cruising catamaran.Read more…
The Multihull of the Year Award is an annual international award designed to recognize and honor the best multihull yachts in the world by Multihulls World magazine. Every year the best catamarans and trimarans, sailing and power, in different categories are nominated for this prestigious award.Read more…