The brightest yachting festival will open in Cannes on Tuesday September 10th, and we look forward to welcoming you at our stands: Fountaine Pajot, Dufour Yachts and RM Yachts!
Welcome to the Cannes Yachting Festival 2019
The yacht show will be held simultaneously in two ports: Port Canto and Vieux Port until September 15 inclusive. As we previously reported, this year all sailing yachts - monohull and multihull can be visited in one port - Port cantoand all motor yachts in the port Vieux Port.
Our stands at VieuxPort:
Motor yacht stands - QSP 158 / QML 027 - it will be possible to see 3 luxury motor catamarans FountainePajot:
- Fountaine Pajot MY 37
- Fountaine Pajot MY 40 - New in 2019!
- Fountaine Pajot MY 44 - recognized as the best motor yacht in 2018 in Europe, and the best motor catamaran for long-distance cruises in Britain by Motor Boat & Yachting magazine.
Fountaine Pajot MY 40 - New in 2019!
Our stands at PortCanto:
At the booth of sailing catamarans - SAIL 010 - you can visit 5 sailing catamarans FountainePajotincluding the new 45ft model:
- Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 - recognized as the best selling catamaran in its category!
- Fountaine Pajot Astrea 42 - Voile Magazine and Le Monde du Multicoque Best Multihull Yacht 2018 in France and Best Multihull Yacht 2019 in Europe. Nominated for Best Boats 2019 by the three most influential magazines Sail Magazine, Cruising World and Multihulls World.
- Fountaine Pajot New 45 - World Premiere + New Name Presentation!
- Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 - Voted Best 2018 US Cruising Catamaran by Sail Magazine and 2018 Asia Pacific Best Multihull Sailing Yacht by Yacht Style Magazine.
- Fountaine Pajot Alegria 67 - Voted Best Multihull Luxury Sailing Yacht of 2019 by Multihull Magazine and Yacht Style Asia Pacific.
Fountaine Pajot New 45 - World Premiere + New Name Presentation!
At the booth of Dufour Yachts sailing yachts - SAIL196 - There will be 5 Grand Large cruising yachts and an exclusive 56-foot yacht.
- Dufour 360 Grand Large
- Dufour 390 Grand Large - novelty 2019 of the year!
- Dufour 412 Grand Large
- Dufour 430 Grand Large - novelty 2019 of the year!
- Dufour 460 Grand Large
- Dufour 56 Exclusive
Dufour 430 Grand Large - new in 2019!
RMYachts will show 2 sailing yachts on the stand SAIL230:
- RM1180 is new in 2019!
RM 1180 is new in 2019!
Interparus Yachting is the official representative of the shipyards Fountaine Pajot, Dufour Yachts and RM Yachts. This is a unique opportunity to see so many yachts from every shipyard, many of which are not even exhibited at the largest boat show in Dusseldorf.
Our team will be happy to help you choose a yacht!
Contact phone: +33 644 14 21 68 WhatsApp, Alexander Goron
We have also put together a program of activities for you that will take place as part of the Cannes Yachting Festival in the new marina. PortCanto, in the legendary port VieuxPort, between ports and in the Gulf of Cannes:
News and articles
Is this a boat? Or maybe an airplane? This is a real “soaring” catamaran! With a top speed of 70 mph, the new A2V speed catamaran literally lifts itself up on its hulls for more speed. Another innovative "funny"? No, it also saves fuel! Interparus could not pass by such an interesting model.Read more…
In 2008-2009, a French family made a big splash in the yachting world. The famous French yachtsman Philippe Poupon with his charming wife, who is 14 years his junior, and 4 children set off on a long voyage towards Greenland and Alaska along an unusually difficult and dangerous route - through the most difficult and mythical Northwest Passage.Read more…
Natasha Lambert, 20, has successfully become the youngest disabled woman to sail from Scotland to Ireland. On Monday 17 July at 10:30 am, she began her journey in the southwest of Scotland, finishing triumphantly at Carrickfergus in Northern Ireland, six hours later.Read more…