Hello, Interparus team is in touch!
Due to the quarantine, we had to temporarily cancel charters and sailing school training, but the sailors do not panic! We stubbornly continue to bring yachting to the masses, even if they are locked in four walls. So the idea to create a free basic course “Yachting for Dummies” was born.
After all, yachting is:
- New discoveries and adventures every day
- The ability to ride two elements at once - air and water
- Cozy family gatherings against the backdrop of the most beautiful bays
- Dinners in romantic seaside restaurants
- Breakfasts on deck with a view of the rising sun
- Health in every drop of sea water and every breath of fresh air
- The joyful laughter of children splashing on the waves
You can be a serious businessman or a programmer, a responsible father and husband, but if the captain lives inside you, this is forever (we know from ourselves). It's time to heed the call of the sea and adventure, revive children's dreams, and start a new stage in life - under sail!
Meet seven captains from five locations around the world: La Rochelle, Moscow, Kiev, Zaporozhye, Tenerife. For seven days, everyone will reveal their topic at the webinar, and as a result:
- you will find that yachting suits perfectly even with young children and a limited budget
- you will be able to independently prepare for your first yacht cruise
- get the necessary basic knowledge and you will be able to continue your studies at the sailing school Interparus
You can study the theory of sailing alone, study textbooks and educational articles, wading through the jungle of terms and concepts. Or you can join our friendly crew and learn even complex material in a fun and easy way!
- we do not overload with unnecessary theory
- we interpret everything in a simple, understandable language
- we teach live - you can always clarify something and ask a question
- we make records - you can review the webinar if you did not have time for the live broadcast
Hurry up - let's start on April 27th!
Take the first step towards your dream now!
News and articles
After 40 years of the shipyard's existence, with about 3,000 built boats under its belt, in 2017 Fountaine Pajot released the 14-meter sailing catamaran Saona 47, which at the time of release took a strategic position in the model range, between the Helia 44 Evolution and Saba 50 catamarans. industry demand is generating relentless development, and now the Helia 44 has replaced the new and improved New 45 catamaran, and the Saona 47 very quickly gained wide international recognition and has already become one of the bestsellers of the shipyard.Read more…
Natasha Lambert, 20, has successfully become the youngest disabled woman to sail from Scotland to Ireland. On Monday 17 July at 10:30 am, she began her journey in the southwest of Scotland, finishing triumphantly at Carrickfergus in Northern Ireland, six hours later.Read more…